• OzzModz is no longer taking registrations. All registrations are being redirected to Snog's Site
    All addons and support is available there now.

A different tool to check your site

Looks ok, but TBH, I don't go for those type of things that offer a paid service to show you things that are wrong. I mean honestly, $300 for two weeks and $500 for a month, for that kind of price you can hire a webmaster to give your site his full attention.

Ever but a new computer, and do various online scans of it, as soon as you start to use it? They will say your computer is corrupted, has viruses, and many many, issues, and if you pay of the service, they will show you all the info they found. It is all a scam IMO.

Personally I have only one scale in my bathroom to weigh myself. I don't have 3-4 different scales to do this with, shopping around for a number I like better.

Muddying the waters is all it does. The WebPageTest is scientific, objective, real world and doesn't solicit in any way or try to sell, anything. It also doesn't ask for our email, therefore we know it doesn't generate any spam.

Zoomf wants your site URL and a email address to associate with it. How convenient. Obvious data mining is obvious.

Back