• OzzModz is no longer taking registrations. All registrations are being redirected to Snog's Site
    All addons and support is available there now.

Admin view

madness85

Hi guys is it not possible so only superadmins will be able to use the system? from the settings all admins need to do is enable it for themselves to use and i dont want that. any chance you could help with this please?

Perhaps at some point I can. You should tell your admins not to do it. Then if you see that they did, fire them.

I did this for a different hack, one that allowed quick switching of accounts in the navbar. Problem was any admin could set that permission making it a huge security risk. So I added this to the first line of the plugin:

HTML:
if ($user['userid'] AND in_array($vbulletin->userinfo['userid'],explode(",",$vbulletin->config['SpecialUsers']['superadministrators'])))

Understand, this was for vB 3.8.X not v4. But I am sure if the correct v4 syntax were used, and you could find the right spot for this in the plugin, it would give you what I think you're asking for - only Super Admin as designated in config.php could use this hack.

Back