• OzzModz is no longer taking registrations. All registrations are being redirected to Snog's Site
    All addons and support is available there now.

Any Mod that will post all new treads to Social Sites?

simpleguy

I am looking for a way to auto post all new treads to social media , like Facebook, Twitter and others to get more
traffic to my new forum.

Thank you for your advice.

Yes will be cool if one exists ! In WordPress there are so many! but searching for vbulletin! need traffic and those social sites are the best ! Of course other things needs to be done to
Advance so traffic can boom.

I'm almost thinking you can subscribe your site's facebook page to accept your board's RSS feeds? Might be somewhat of a approach.

Would like to see a plugin that would auto post say what section to a fb page that you have put up for your site and the whole post not like a rss feed

Why then would they ever need to visit your site, if you are duplicating all content on facebook? Why would they click over?

I use twibble.io it grabs the rss and posts that to twitter and from there I have my twitter setup to post to my facebook page.
Thanks for that info!
I have created a account there!, now looks like we have to submit every rss feed from every section in there! But how and where exactly is the
settings to send it to a facebook page? don't seem to find it.

Regards.

Ok i see...
I found the rss link for my forum as this format: http://mysite.com/external.php?type=RSS2 and it shows all the info of my forum in rss format , is that the same link as you have?

Now for that facebook to post there too,i found it there as you said! But for some reason the 2 boxes stay checked ,and when i check the 3rd box and i choose the facebook community page ,and then
i go to let say settings and i am going back to twitter apps , under facebook the "post to " facebook page is un-checked! Hmm,and it looks posts not going out! from twitter to Facebook Community page.

Thanks

Back