• OzzModz is no longer taking registrations. All registrations are being redirected to Snog's Site
    All addons and support is available there now.

Anyone see this before?

BigBoy

Hey all has anyone seen this before? I get this when i do an advanced search on my site, not have alot of luck finding the problem at VB.

Warning: Declaration of vBForum_Item_SocialGroupMessage::getLoadQuery() should be compatible with that of vB_Model::getLoadQuery() in ..../packages/vbforum/item/socialgroupmessage.php on line 261

Warning: Declaration of vBForum_Item_SocialGroupDiscussion::getLoadQuery() should be compatible with that of vB_Model::getLoadQuery() in ..../packages/vbforum/item/socialgroupdiscussion.php on line 337

Cheers :drum:

So many have posted this on the vb.org site and getting sick of seeing the posts about it if they only took the time and done a search they would not need to make a post I really hate lazy people and there is a lot on vb.org site but I am glad you are not one of them

No i do look around before i post and most of the time find the answer - as you say peeps are lazy and wont look......Google is a good thing.....

I have posted in many places on vb.org on my forcehss account on there the fixes but all people need to do is upgrade to 4.2.3 and it will fix it all

I solved the problem in the following way:

1. - GetLoadQuery function edit the files "socialgroupmessage.php" and "socialgroupdiscussion.php" found in "packages/vbforum/item/"

2. - The original function reads:

Code:
protected function getLoadQuery($required_query, $force_rebuild = false)
3. - Change the function to this:

Code:
protected function getLoadQuery($required_query = self::QUERY_BASIC, $force_rebuild = false)

Back