• OzzModz is no longer taking registrations. All registrations are being redirected to Snog's Site
    All addons and support is available there now.

BayouShooter

austinbr

Hello!

I am an administrator over at BayouShooter.Com and am open to any feedback that anyone has to give. We are in the process of trying to make the forums better for everyone...and any tips from some experienced users would be great.

Thanks,

Austin

Edit:
Here is a login / pass for y'all
PHP:
www.bayoushooter.com
Username: testusr
password: test123

Last edited:
TBH, I would leave well enough alone, it seems to be doing just fine the way it is. How long has the forum been around?

I would suggest then, creating some polls and ask your members what they would like to see, best way to know if they want something.

I would suggest then, creating some polls and ask your members what they would like to see, best way to know if they want something.
Yes i agree with this, you don't want to upset the apple cart and also, there might BE some vBulletin coders/designers in your membership ranks!

Yes i agree with this, you don't want to upset the apple cart and also, there might BE some vBulletin coders/designers in your membership ranks!
One step ahead of y'all on that one :) We are on round four of asking for input and suggestions. The main one was to get the marketplace back where people can comment...hence why I came here :) If y'all could throw something together, I would most certainly give y'all a shoutout or whatever.

It's not something I would be able to look into for a while, I have alot of other things backlogged at the moment. :(

Hello!

I am an administrator over at BayouShooter.Com and am open to any feedback that anyone has to give. We are in the process of trying to make the forums better for everyone...and any tips from some experienced users would be great.

Thanks,

Austin

Edit:
Here is a login / pass for y'all
PHP:
www.bayoushooter.com
Username: testusr
password: test123

Added a test user account for y'all. Any further advice is welcome!! :)

Back