• OzzModz is no longer taking registrations. All registrations are being redirected to Snog's Site
    All addons and support is available there now.

Different postbit for PM's

jimsflies

I haven't seen this mod anywhere else, I use the legacy post bit for forums, but prefer the horizontal for the pm system. On my 3.8 forum I added a conditional to the postbit template. It would be handy if there was a mod that could be used to select postbit styles. In fact a scaled down postbit would prolly work for pm's...a small avatar, username, but not all the other info that is hooked into the userinfo area.

I've found that my collapsible postbit really helps with PMs... The user info under the avatar is collapsible and the system remembers your selection globally. (The bar where it says "Additional Info.")

myimagehost

[MENTION=3]Max Taxable[/MENTION] Where do I get your collapsible postbit? Is that the one [MENTION=1]Ozzy47[/MENTION] is using here?

For my pm's I ended up making a big conditional on the postbit legacy and copying the code from the regular postbit to use if the script was private (messages). But I think I would like to clean up the legacy postbit like Ozzy has here.

[MENTION=3]Max Taxable[/MENTION] Where do I get your collapsible postbit? Is that the one [MENTION=1]Ozzy47[/MENTION] is using here?

For my pm's I ended up making a big conditional on the postbit legacy and copying the code from the regular postbit to use if the script was private (messages). But I think I would like to clean up the legacy postbit like Ozzy has here.
Not sure what Ozzy has here is a OzzMod or someone else's Mod... What I use is good only on vB3.

Back