• OzzModz is no longer taking registrations. All registrations are being redirected to Snog's Site
    All addons and support is available there now.

Doctor in Uber driver attack video fired from Miami hospital

Luke Skywalker

Super Moderator
{vb:raw ozzmodz_postquote}:
A man walks past the sign for the Uber headquarters in downtown San Francisco.(Photo: Trevor Hughes, USA TODAY)

The<span style="color: Red;">*</span>doctor featured in a viral YouTube video hitting, screaming profanities and damaging the car of an Uber driver<span style="color: Red;">*</span>has been fired from her job at a<span style="color: Red;">*</span>Miami hospital.
Anjali Ramkissoon, 30, whose behavior in the January cellphone<span style="color: Red;">*</span>video became a national sensation, will be terminated by Jackson Health System, where she was a fourth-year neurology resident,<span style="color: Red;">*</span>The Miami Herald<span style="color: Red;">*</span>reports. Ramkissoon had<span style="color: Red;">*</span>been on administrative leave since the video went public.
The video shows Ramkissoon, wearing shorts and an orange shirt, berating the Uber driver for refusing to give her a ride (he was there for another passenger). She then gets into the empty Uber car, all the while yelling expletives, and begins tossing the driver's personal possessions onto the street.
"I have lost my mind," Ramkissoon says sarcastically on the video, as she tosses an iPhone, papers and scissors out the car window..
She then casually announces, "I guess that's it, good night," before walking away down the street.
In an interview with ABC News, Ramkissoon apologized and acknowledged there was no excuse for her actions. She said she had broken up with her boyfriend minutes before<span style="color: Red;">*</span>and her father had been hospitalized. She acknowledged<span style="color: Red;">*</span>she<span style="color: Red;">*</span>had been drinking that evening.
Ramkissoon said she had received death threats following the video's release.
"It's been horrible," Ramkissoon said of the social media backlash which followed.