• OzzModz is no longer taking registrations. All registrations are being redirected to Snog's Site
    All addons and support is available there now.

does not work to for me

stratos

I don't know what i miss here, but cannot see this

View attachment 980

as supposed to be,

in Ozzy: Extended Search Links Settings are all checked.
I have put this mod in my testing vb4.2.0

Any clue? thanks

I have in test forum vb4.2.0, I mention this in first post.
I think the problem is all skins, I use the skins that I have for my forum vb4.1.12

Don't find {vb:raw navigation} in navbar, I searching to se how to fix this

Ahh, then yeah it may very well be due to the styles, as 4.2.0 and above uses the Navigation Manager, and below that does not. TBH you should really upgrade to at least the the latest 4.2.2, as your version has many unpatched security issues.

Understand, that is why I test first and than update, too many problems though, with skins fixed by me in vb4.1.12.
Any way, all mods except this one does not show, even test all other, they don't have this issue, as you say its Navigation manager..
I will fight so make this mod to show as it must be.
Thanks

Finally I made this to work for me.. to complicated for members that have skins fixed by them self's.
All think is this {vb:raw navigation} in navbar when insert it, you must delete a bunch of cod that is
useless.

View attachment 981

Don't know thought if I update my real forum, nice mod, thanks ozzy and sorry for inconvenience.
Any one else has issue, let me know, will be glad to help, if problem is familiar with mine

Back