• OzzModz is no longer taking registrations. All registrations are being redirected to Snog's Site
    All addons and support is available there now.

how to create vbulletin plugin ?

Btw this isn't an overnight process, it can take months to fully understand what you're doing, patience is key

Yea I learn new things on every mod I make, even if it's something small like a shortcut or a different way of thinking

I've had a vBulletin license for ten years and I can dabble in making plugins, but I have found it's easier for me to really solidify the idea and the concept of a new Mod, then get a sharp coder to code it for me.

yes you are right sir but one thing you forget that i am in ozzmodz forum
and i am sure every one help me and i can do it easy with help of ozzmodz forum members
It is NEVER easy friend, even for the really hard core coding veterans.

Well that made me chuckle, thanks. I'll never understand why everyone thinks coding and designing is all really super easy to do.

Because the people who really CAN do it, make it look easy?

Yeah you could have a point there. Still its quite annoying when you have someone tell you, "Well its a really easy thing to do isn't it? It should not cost all that much, or it should not take you all that long to do it." Feel like getting my BIG RED RUBBER HAMMER and bonking them over the head when they say things like that lol.

Yeah you could have a point there. Still its quite annoying when you have someone tell you, "Well its a really easy thing to do isn't it? It should not cost all that much, or it should not take you all that long to do it." Feel like getting my BIG RED RUBBER HAMMER and bonking them over the head when they say things like that lol.
Speaking of which, I got your bid for the work we talked about. Email reply coming soon.

Good to see you posting here at OzzModz, Len!

Speaking of which, I got your bid for the work we talked about. Email reply coming soon.

Good to see you posting here at OzzModz, Len!

Glad you got it ok :) I post as I can at places. Once I get everything situated with the adult site I'll have more time.

i will try my best to learn every things which we need

All of us know to speak and write our native language. Many are able to do it in more languages. But because we know to write doesn't means that we can be Authors and start writting books.

Programming is nothing as stand alone knowledge. You need to bundle it with "Program Analysis". First you need to plan your project and then to start building the pieces. In addition you need something more, very important, in programming. "IMAGINATION". And while Program Analysis and Programming are something that can someone learn, even after long time, imagination is something that is not teached anywhere.

All of us know to speak and write our native language. Many are able to do it in more languages. But because we know to write doesn't means that we can be Authors and start writting books.

Programming is nothing as stand alone knowledge. You need to bundle it with "Program Analysis". First you need to plan your project and then to start building the pieces. In addition you need something more, very important, in programming. "IMAGINATION". And while Program Analysis and Programming are something that can someone learn, even after long time, imagination is something that is not teached anywhere.

Exactly. And there are many out there who have no imagination sadly. :(

Back