• OzzModz is no longer taking registrations. All registrations are being redirected to Snog's Site
    All addons and support is available there now.

October 13th 2014 News

Ozzy47

Administrator
This Weeks News

This week we have bugfix and or feature updates for the following mods,
[OzzModz] Site Founder/Owner Post Identification

Plus some new mods,
[OzzModz] Usergroup/Userid Access To Closed Site Available for vB4 and vB3 versions
[OzzModz] Avatar Ignore System For Postbit Available for vB4 versions

Bugfix Updates:
vB 4.x.x
[OzzModz] Site Founder/Owner Post Identification No new version, just added a missing folder to the zip file. :)

vB 3.8.x
None at this time.

vB 3.7.x
None at this time.

vB 3.6.x
None at this time.

New Mods Released:
vB 4.x.x
[OzzModz] Usergroup/Userid Access To Closed Site v1.0.0 has been released. This mod will allow you to set usergroups or useris's access to your forums if you have it turned off.

[OzzModz] Avatar Ignore System For Postbit v1.0.0 has been released. This mod will allow your users to ignore avatars of users that they find offensive. Once a user ignores another users avatar, it will be replaced by a predefined image. It will only show to that user, all other users will see the original avatar.

vB 3.8.x
[OzzModz] Usergroup/Userid Access To Closed Site v1.0.0 has been released. This mod will allow you to set usergroups or useris's access to your forums if you have it turned off.

vB 3.7.x

vB 3.6.x

Miscellaneous News:
None at this time.

October Mod Of The Month At vB.org
This month we have four more OzzModz modifications up for MOTM

along with another mod by DragonByte Tech, [DBTech] Advanced User Tagging v3 (vB4). So if you have not yet voted for MOTM this moth, please do so by going to the MOTM thread, MOTM for October 2014 and vote for your favorite mod, even if it is not one of mine. All the developers appreciate the nominations, and the votes. So far their is 16 votes total and OzzModz is falling further behind in the race. :( But hey, even if DBTech wins, good for them. :)

September 2014 Board Of The Month At vB.org
One of our users ( Richieboy67 ) has his board ( MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums ) up for BOTM at vB.org. So I would also appreciate if you throw him a vote, or any of the other boards up for voting. You can vote here, Board of the Month Voting - September 2014 - vBulletin.org Forum

Upcoming Mods
I am still working on a few other mods. One is a button in the header (or somewhere, have not quite figured out what to do with it yet), that will toggle your invisible status on/off. This can be useful for those of you that change it often.

I am also working on a updated version of [OzzModz] Affiliate/Partner Block In WGO. This is a complete rewrite of the mod. It allows you to add unlimited sites, images instead of text, and many many more features. You can see how it looks to the users, by looking at the block titled, Affiliates / Partners Of OzzModz under the navbar. I am still debating if this will be a pro version of the a-fore mentioned mod, or a stand alone free product. If I do go pro, the cost will be minimal, $20 or under, so let me know what you guys and gals think.

As always, thanks for reading, and thanks for being a member of OzzModz. :)

Chris

Discuss this news here.

Back