• OzzModz is no longer taking registrations. All registrations are being redirected to Snog's Site
    All addons and support is available there now.

October 6th 2014 News

Ozzy47

Administrator
This Weeks News

This week we have bugfix and or feature updates for the following mods,
[OzzModz] URL Icon Before Or After Links In Posts Feature Updates
[OzzModz] Minimum Characters In First Post ( e.g. ) Thread Starter BugFix Updates

Plus some new mods,
[OzzModz] Mark Forums Read Permission By Usergroup Available for vB4 versions
[OzzModz] Site Founder/Owner Post Identification Available for vB4 versions

Bugfix Updates:
vB 4.x.x
[OzzModz] Minimum Characters In First Post ( e.g. ) Thread Starter v1.0.1 has been released. Fixed a issue if you edited any post, it would require the minimum count. Now it is only on the first post.

vB 3.8.x
[OzzModz] Minimum Characters In First Post ( e.g. ) Thread Starter v1.0.1 has been released. Fixed a issue if you edited any post, it would require the minimum count. Now it is only on the first post.

vB 3.7.x

vB 3.6.x

Feature Request Updates:
[OzzModz] URL Icon Before Or After Links In Posts v2.0.0 has been released. This is a pretty big update for this mod.
- Added ability to have different images for internal/external links.
- Added a url whitelist, that will be treated as internal links.
- Image(s) will no longer show next to the quoted by link in post quotes.
- Images will no longer show up in the attachments box.
- Images will no longer show next to the email links.
- Images will no longer show up next to inline images.
- Added additional stylevars to control the new images, and the padding and margin.
- Added stylevars to set colors for the links.
- Added code to tell the difference between internal/external links.
- Added two more CSS templates, for use with the internal/external images.

New Mods Released:
vB 4.x.x
[OzzModz] Mark Forums Read Permission By Usergroup v1.0.0 has been released. This mod will allow admins to not allow selected usergroups to mark forums read.

[OzzModz] Site Founder/Owner Post Identification v1.0.0 has been released. This mod will add a identification to the postbit of the userid's that are set as founder/owner. You can see a screenshot here, OzzModz This is based on userid so you could use it for just yourself, or for a few individuals.

vB 3.8.x
None at this time.

vB 3.7.x
None at this time.

vB 3.6.x
None at this time.

Miscellaneous News:
I spent some time this week helping a member on vB.org who was wanting to learn how to create mods, so I did not get much of a chance to work on my own stuff.

September Mod Of The Month At vB.org
The following mod won MOTM for September 2014 at vB,org

That brings the total OzzModz modifications that have won MOTM to eleven! Thanks to everyone who voted and nominated it.

October Mod Of The Month At vB.org
This month we have four more OzzModz modifications up for MOTM

along with another mod by DragonByte Tech, [DBTech] Advanced User Tagging v3 (vB4). So if you have not yet voted for MOTM this moth, please do so by going to the MOTM thread, MOTM for October 2014 and vote for your favorite mod, even if it is not one of mine. All the developers appreciate the nominations, and the votes.

September 2014 Board Of The Month At vB.org
One of our users ( Richieboy67 ) has his board ( MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums ) up for BOTM at vB.org. So I would also appreciate if you throw him a vote, or any of the other boards up for voting. You can vote here, Board of the Month Voting - September 2014 - vBulletin.org Forum

Upcoming Mods
I am still working on a few other mods. One is a button in the header (or somewhere, have not quite figured out what to do with it yet), that will toggle your invisible status on/off. This can be useful for those of you that change it often.

As always, thanks for reading, and thanks for being a member of OzzModz. :)

Chris

Discuss this news here.

Back