• OzzModz is no longer taking registrations. All registrations are being redirected to Snog's Site
    All addons and support is available there now.

[OzzModz] Admins In ACP ( vB 3.8 )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozzy47

Administrator
Another mod brought to you by,
OzzModz.png

Here is a small modification you can use see if there is any admins currently in the ACP.

It is a simple installation, just import the product XML, ozzmodz_admins_in_acp_38

You can edit the options under the settings, [OzzModz] Admins In ACP Settings

Complete Feature List

• Option to disable the mod completely.
  • Option to choose which admin groups can see the block, useful if you have multiple admin groups.
  • Option to set which admins can see the block, by userid, usefull if you only want to see the block yourself..

Frequently Asked Questions.

Q. Why do I need such a thing, you ask?

A. This will just let you see if there are any other admins playing around in the ACP while you are in there.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please remember to click the, {vb:raw mark_as_installed_image} button to the right if you installed the mod ---->

What does 'Marking As Installed' do ?

* It helps you to stay on top of updates - members who have installed modifications will be notified whenever new updates are available.

* For security issues - OzzModz.com will contact all members who have installed a modification whenever a security issue is brought to our attention.

* Marking a modification as installed also helps me know how many people are using my work, giving me extra incentive to provide more features and new modifications.

I appreciate the support!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

v1.0.0 Initial Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back