• OzzModz is no longer taking registrations. All registrations are being redirected to Snog's Site
    All addons and support is available there now.

[OzzModz] Different Post Body Background For Admin And Mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozzy47

Administrator
Another mod brought to you by,
OzzModz.png

Here is a small modification you can do to have a different background in posts, set to users in your Admin and moderator groups, in postbit legacy.

Meaning, you can have a background in the posts for your admins, and a different one for your mods.

To get this to work, follow the instructions in the attached Different Post Body Background For Admin And Mods.txt file

I don't have any screenshots at the moment, I'll try to get some. Or if some of you use this mod, please share a screenshot of what you have done.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please remember to click the, {vb:raw mark_as_installed_image} button to the right if you installed the mod ---->

What does 'Marking As Installed' do ?

* It helps you to stay on top of updates - members who have installed modifications will be notified whenever new updates are available.

* For security issues - OzzModz.com will contact all members who have installed a modification whenever a security issue is brought to our attention.

* Marking a modification as installed also helps me know how many people are using my work, giving me extra incentive to provide more features and new modifications.

I appreciate the support!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

v1.0.0 Initial release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back