• OzzModz is no longer taking registrations. All registrations are being redirected to Snog's Site
    All addons and support is available there now.

[OzzModz] Extended Search Links In Navbar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozzy47

Administrator
Another mod brought to you by,
OzzModz.png

[OzzModz] Extended Search Links In Navbar, has been nominated for December Mod of the Month!

Visit the Mod of the Month poll and vote for your favorite mod, even if it is not this one.

This is a cool little addon that will add some good search links in the navbar for you and your members to use.

This can be really useful to you as a admin, and to your mods, to see if there is any unanswered threads on your site that need attention.

Note: As of now this is only compatible with vB version 4.2.0 and above (which has the Navigation Manager). If there is enough requests for it, I will see about making it compatible with all v4.x

It is a simple installation, just import the product XML, product-ozzy_extended_search Or if you want the links to show up on the Forum Tab, and the What's New Tab, import the product XML, product-ozzy_extended_search_2

You can edit the options under the settings, Ozzy: Extended Search Links Settings

Possible links to show your members

• Link that searches for all their threads.
  • Link that searches for all their posts.
  • Link that searches for all their threads, in a forum, if they are in that forum.
  • Link that searches for all their posts, in a forum, if they are in that forum.
  • Link to search for unanswered threads since their last visit.
  • Link to search for unanswered threads since yesterday.
  • Link to search for unanswered threads since a week.
  • Link to search for unanswered threads since two weeks.
  • Link to search for unanswered threads since a month.
  • Link to search for unanswered threads since three months.
  • Link to search for unanswered threads since six months.
  • Link to search for unanswered threads since 1 year.
  • Link to search for unanswered threads since start of site.
Complete Feature List
  • Option to disable the mod completely.
  • Option to select which usergroups can see the My Threads link.
  • Option to select which usergroups can see the My Posts link.
  • Option to select which usergroups can see the My Threads link, in a forum, if they are in that forum.
  • Option to select which usergroups can see the My Posts link, in a forum, if they are in that forum.
  • Option to select which usergroups can see any of the nine unanswered threads links.
  • Option to enable/disable the unanswered threads since their last visit link.
  • Option to enable/disable the unanswered threads since yesterday link.
  • Option to enable/disable the unanswered threads since a week link.
  • Option to enable/disable the unanswered threads since two weeks link.
  • Option to enable/disable the unanswered threads since a month link.
  • Option to enable/disable the unanswered threads since three months link.
  • Option to enable/disable the unanswered threads since six months link.
  • Option to enable/disable the unanswered threads since a year link.
  • Option to enable/disable the unanswered threads since forum start link.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please remember to click the, {vb:raw mark_as_installed_image} button to the right if you installed the mod ---->

What does 'Marking As Installed' do ?

* It helps you to stay on top of updates - members who have installed modifications will be notified whenever new updates are available.

* For security issues - OzzModz.com will contact all members who have installed a modification whenever a security issue is brought to our attention.

* Marking a modification as installed also helps me know how many people are using my work, giving me extra incentive to provide more features and new modifications.

I appreciate the support!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

v1.0.0 Initial Release
v1.0.1 Fixed a issue with some sites getting a error about adding more constraints to your search.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back