• OzzModz is no longer taking registrations. All registrations are being redirected to Snog's Site
    All addons and support is available there now.

OzzModz Newsletter

Nice idea to post newsletter. I hope you'll sort server soon.

And yes, this postbit info on both sides of the post, it looks really cool.

Glad you like the postbit. I have a couple of options with hosting, just need to figure out the best way to go. :)

Usually it's the cheapest that cover your needs. :) But yes, I know it always cost money. Only thing is, how to cover it's expenses. I use ads and it barely covers it (not always).

Yeah I refuse to use ads though, I hate them. :p

Well, they certainly make my life much more miserable than it would be without it. Rules I must obey just to show them needs constant moderating, guessing what's appropriate for TOS etc. But, it's the way I get money for my server.

Having no need for money is a great way to live anyone's life. :D

By the way, I think I am going to try to send one of these out every Monday, so everyone knows what has been going on. :)

Ok so I went to usercp, edit profile, email & Password, change password. Quess what, it does not show email address at all. no fields no nothing but password change.

John

Ok so I went to usercp, edit profile, email & Password, change password. Quess what, it does not show email address at all. no fields no nothing but password change.

John

Ok you should be able to see the email field now. :)

Thank you for correcting that and yes, I can see it now and it is correct. I am also receiving notifications of you responding to this thred. I have no idea why I did not receive the newsletter. I am using Google Apps for my email.

John

BTW: please check your PM box as I have sent you two PM's over the last three months and have not heard a peep out of you!

John

Last edited:
I replied to them, I tend to overlook PM's at times. Unless it is sensitive info, I prefer questions to be asked in the open forums, in case other members have similar questions. :)

Back