• OzzModz is no longer taking registrations. All registrations are being redirected to Snog's Site
    All addons and support is available there now.

[OzzModz] Periodic PM Cleanup (vB4) (vB3.8) v1.0.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozzy47

Administrator
Another mod brought to you by,
OzzModz.png

This mod will allow admins to automatically prune pm's that are older than a set amount of time from the database. This runs off of a cron job, and only requires you to set up the time in days, and usergroups in the mods options.

I originally wrote this as a part of a mod I did for DBTech called, [DBTech] vBSuper PM's, they have graciously allowed me to use the code, to give users this part of their mod. The code is under license from DBTech.

It is a simple installation upload the contents of the UPLOAD folder, then import the product XML, ozzmodz_cron_remove_pm

You can edit the options under the settings, [OzzModz] Periodic PM Cleanup Settings

Complete Feature List

• Option to disable the mod completely.
  • Ability to set how many days old PM's should be before getting pruned.
  • Ability to select which usergroups PM's will be pruned via the cron job.
  • Option to select which folder to prune the PM's from.
  • Option to select which read status get pruned.

Frequently Asked Questions.

Q. Why do I need such a thing, you ask?

A. Some admins might like to prune older PM's from their database.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* History (Changelog) *
-------------------------
v1.0.0 (March 4, 2015)
- Initial public release.

v1.0.1 (March 14, 2015)
- Version checking now done on OzzModz.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Support for this mod can be found here, Periodic PM Cleanup

This modification may not be copied, reproduced or published elsewhere without the permission of DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back