• OzzModz is no longer taking registrations. All registrations are being redirected to Snog's Site
    All addons and support is available there now.

September 15th 2014 News

Ozzy47

Administrator
This Weeks News

This week we have bugfix updates for the following mods,
[OzzModz] URL Icon Before Or After Links In Posts
[OzzModz] Hide What's Going On From Guests
[OzzModz] Welcome Thread / Post For New Users
[OzzModz] Minimum Posts Before Posting Links Spam Protection

Also four mods have had the XML's changed to fix version checking for them.
[OzzModz] Affiliate/Partner Block In WGO
[OzzModz] Extra Mod Options In Member Action Dropdown
[OzzModz] Per Forum Editing Of Thread Titles The vB3 series has been updated as well.
[OzzModz] Different Maximum Characters In PM's Per Usergroup
To update the four above mods, just import the XML, allowing overwrite. :)

Plus some new mods,
[OzzModz] Server Load Stats on Who's Online
[OzzModz] Change Forumrow Color On Mouseover
[OzzModz] Remove Welcome Link From Header

Bugfix Updates:
[OzzModz] URL Icon Before Or After Links In Posts v1.0.1 has been released.
This now makes the mod compatible with the old style postbit.

[OzzModz] Hide What's Going On From Guests v1.0.3 has been released.
Removed some unnecessary code from the mod, that was causing a uncached template to show up, even though the template did not exist.

[OzzModz] Welcome Thread / Post For New Users v1.2.0 has been released.
Existing users that change their email, and confirm the new email, will no longer trigger the mod to post a thread.
Users that sign up with names that have special characters, like this, pandora& will now show up correctly, instead of showing like this, pandora& The vB3 series has been updated as well.

[OzzModz] Minimum Posts Before Posting Links Spam Protection v1.0.1 has been released.
Mod is now compatible with DBTech's Advanced Registration mod.
Fixed a issue that may have stopped users from posting posts with any bbcode in them.

Feature Request Updates:
[OzzModz] URL Icon Before Or After Links In Posts v1.1.0 has been released. Deleted the image option, and made it a stylevar, so you can have different images on each style.

[OzzModz] Advertisement Inside First/Last Post v1.1.0 has been released. Ads will now show if the user does not have a signature. The vB3 series has been updated as well.

New Mods Released:
vB 4.x.x
[OzzModz] Server Load Stats on Who's Online This mod will show your server load stats on the Who's Online page.

[OzzModz] Change Forumrow Color On Mouseover This mod will change the color of the forumrow when a user mouses over it.

[OzzModz] Remove Welcome Link From Header This will remove the welcome link that users see in the header.

vB 3.8.x
None at this time.

vB 3.7.x
None at this time.

vB 3.6.x

Miscellaneous News:
None at this time.

Mod Of The Month At vB.org
This month there are four of my mods up for MOTM:

along with another mod by another developer, Similar Threads After The First Post - VB4 - By AioNets.com. So if you have not yet voted for MOTM this moth, please do so by going to the MOTM thread, MOTM for September 2014 - vBulletin.org Forum and vote for your favorite mod, even if it is not one of mine. All the developers appreciate the nominations, and the votes.

Upcoming Mods
I am still working on a few other mods. One is the thing I use to show Founder Of OzzModz in my posts, you can see a screenshot here, OzzModz
This will be based on userid so you could use it for just yourself, or for a few individuals.

The other mod is a button in the header (or somewhere, have not quite figured out what to do with it yet), that will toggle your invisible status on/off. This can be useful for those of you that change it often.

As always, thanks for reading, and thanks for being a member of OzzModz. :)

Chris

Read the original news thread here.

Back