• OzzModz is no longer taking registrations. All registrations are being redirected to Snog's Site
    All addons and support is available there now.

Style footers - how to get

GaryT

IMHO, the footers on most (not all) vbulletin styles are very lacking and unattractive. I have seen some very attractive and useful footers on some web sites that I wish I could copy. How can I go about doing this? The footers I speak of I have seen on several sites so I don't think there is any worry about the copyright of such.

Really nice looking!

I'll post some links to the sites that have the type footer designs I'm very interested in using on my site ....

Really nice looking!

I'll post some links to the sites that have the type footer designs I'm very interested in using on my site ....
Thanks! But really they are only marginally better than they were, I just decided to go for uniformity in the style. Because you're right, the native footer and the footer on almost every style you see for vB is just dull, wasted space really.

For example, this footer's background image could be changed to match almost any style. Some of the footers I've seen have a contact form made right into them, that would be idea!

BTW, my site is back up if you want to see it. Forums

Back