• OzzModz is no longer taking registrations. All registrations are being redirected to Snog's Site
    All addons and support is available there now.

Thanks for a mod and a question (or two)

Alan_SP

Thanks for the mod, this could really put user notes on the staff's map. Many moderators don't know that there are user notes function, this can greatly help with this situation.

I just took a look at the code and see that you have commented two options, option 1 and 8. Is there are reason for that? Also, you have option 8 described in phrases, but it can't be enabled in actual options (it's of course logical, as it probably would trigger error, as that option is commented out). This is repeated on your image about mod also.

Anyway, thank you.

Well it won't display correctly in the two that I have commented out in the code.

Yeah I forgot to remove the line for option eight in the phrase, I will fix it up later tonight.

Thanks. If you could manage to get it working in location 8 (still in mod), that would be really useful in my opinion.

EDIT:

Also, just to mention, I have problems with mod working at all when I comment out case 8, it starts messing with my other things. Probably you know that. And, this is a bit strange.

And, just to let you know, I changed condition for showing user notes info to is_member_of($bbuserinfo, 5,6,7). ModCP is showed only to supermods and admins, this way I have a bit more control which usergroups see usernotes.

Last edited:
Back