• Registration on this site has been disabled. If you would like to purchase any of our paid addons, you need to do that at Snog's Site, register there and then you can purchase our paid addons.

Question Pre-Sales FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xen-Pro

License Validated
1. How much does a license cost? Do I have to renew it every year?
It totally depends on products. In each product page you will see all needed info about it.

2. Are there any discounts available?
Sometimes Yes! discounts are available product based (each product may be different). And from time to time, Occasionally.

3. Is there a demo available?
Somehow Yes, we will try to create an online demo of each product. So, we will install almost all add-ons on our boards so that you can work with it to see how it works. Although we can't provide admin access.

4. How can I check if my Site supports the product?
The server requirements is available on the purchase page (if not provided, it mean if your sever supports xenforo completely, then it will support the add-on as well). You may check them to see if everything is Fit with your site and server or not.

5. How many installations can I make with a single license?
Each license permits you to install the software once. You can purchase as many license as you need.

6. Do I need to enter the domain URL of where I intend to install the add-on when I download the software?
Licenses should always be up to date with the domain where the software is installed.
If you don't currently have a domain or don't intend to install it at this time, you can use fake domains. But if you have it in your live site, then you need to provide real domain name.

7. Can I change the domain or URL where the software is installed?
Yes, as long as you remove the original installation before installing it elsewhere. Ensure you update your license details in your Customer area.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom