• OzzModz is no longer taking registrations. All registrations are being redirected to Snog's Site
    All addons and support is available there now.

Click and Impressions count

markoroots

Hi Ozzy,
I have installed this mod and work really great!
So I want say many thanks before everything, was really more time that I was searching something like this. Great! :)

I was thinking.... do you think is it possible to add a box where is visualized how many click and how many impression the advertisement take?
Maybe this don't must be more difficult for you that are an expert, but can be really useful for this very good mod, to check the right count of the clicks and impressions to compare with the count that the provider of the advertisement say, or also to check the progress of the campaign shown.

For example the advertisement provider that I promote, sign always no clicks and I don't think there isn't people that click there, but before to speak I have to be sure, so I think that for this kind of plugin it is really more useful to have this future.

Also to measure the conversion rate of your site and of the campaign.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Also another thing I want say to you.
This is the best mod to do this that is there on the net.
I have searched it many times but founding only toys mod and not this one.

So I was thinking the why your mods are not indexed in google???
It's strange because your mods are good.
Also your "Reviews" mod I had searched last yesterday on Google because I remember that your one was a good one, but google doesn't show me it in the index of research.
So I had to come here and found it.
Also your site is not simple to found on google.

In each way I want say you thanks always for your help, mods and support, you must be really a nice person. ;)

Last edited:
In this way sure.
But will be good if your site will come out also writing "ozzy mod" or "ozzy mods".
In all the web we know you like Ozzy.
So too me I will try like I can to help your site to go up a little bit more also with this keyword.
This will be good for your site. ;)

Sorry if is all Off Topic.

Last edited:
No, I have not had time to do any updates to mods as of yet, got alot of things backlogged.

The request is logged into the system, so when I go to update the mod, and look at the requests, it will show up so I can review it again. :)

Back