• OzzModz is no longer taking registrations. All registrations are being redirected to Snog's Site
    All addons and support is available there now.

Javascript Issues

EasyEazy

Hope this is in the right forum. I have got a couple of mods that have been effected by a Javascript errors. Its too far advanced for me to have a look at it. Im told they are creating errors which is why popups and refreshes are not loading.

Any Javascript genius' on here?

What mods are they?

vBShout latest version and Tournaments and Ladders. Both active but since the upgrade popups have been effected. Have spoke to dBtech and they said certain mods are effecting the refresh on the shoutbox. Mods that I dont think ive even got installed.

Well I would disable all mods, see if the issue goes away, if it does, then re enable the mods one at a time till you find out which one is causing the issue.

I would also test on a unmodified default style.

Well I would disable all mods, see if the issue goes away, if it does, then re enable the mods one at a time till you find out which one is causing the issue.

I would also test on a unmodified default style.

Apparently its mods ive not got installed

Sure, you can PM me a admin account, and describe the exact steps to reproduce the issues, besides the shoutbox issue, I can take a look for you. :)

Thanks Ozzy.

If you could also shed some light on the forum sideblocks. Some heading are all blue some are only half blue. Will sen you the details via PM.

Thanks again.

Back