• OzzModz is no longer taking registrations. All registrations are being redirected to Snog's Site
    All addons and support is available there now.

Not vB but wordprress coding

New Joe

This isn't vB coding but wordpress coding however I am sure it might be a little the same so thought I'd ask anyway.

I use a simple 'Contact Us' form on my wordpress site but there's no way to add additional boxes aka Input fields

So I played around with the code and was able to add additional boxes (input fields) however when the form was sent and I got it in my e mail all the extra box info wasn't in the body of the e mail. So it must be extra stuff added to be included.

By copying and adding this code this is how I added the additional boxes/input fields:

PHP:
"<tr>".
			"<th>Name:</th>".
			"<td>".
				"<input ".
					"type='text' ".
					"id='quick_contact_name' ".
					"class='quick_contact_faded' ".
					"value='$quick_contact_name_autofill' ".
					"maxlength='100' ".
					"onFocus='if(this.value == \"$quick_contact_name_autofill\"){ this.value = \"\"; this.className = \"quick_contact_focused\"; }'".
				"/>".
			"</td>".
		  "</tr>".

Which worked fine apart from the info filled in wasn't present in the email received.

So I have attached the php file to this post and if anyone has a little time to take a look and see if what I want can be done thanks.
I'd like to add around 3 more boxes/input fields.

Ok, I've sorted out a different way of doing things now so I don't need the above.

I'm still interested if it could have been done though.
Thanks

Back