• OzzModz is no longer taking registrations. All registrations are being redirected to Snog's Site
    All addons and support is available there now.

Not working

stratos

Not working for me, I installed it in my test forum, made some post - threads in excluded forums, but I can see them after all.
I suppose I don't miss something, nice mod, but... but :confused1:

Vb4.2.0 pl4

Are these new posts since installing the mod, or old ones?

Q. I installed this, selected the forums, but viewing the activity stream, they still show?

A. This only will work on newly posted threads / posts, not ones already posted.

made some post - threads in excluded forums, but I can see them after all
Thought I wrote this, yes new post / threads made after installed.
Thanks for the answer.

Actually I have uninstalled it, because no answer for my problem, today I read this
Code:
http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/forum/vbulletin-4/vbulletin-4-questions-problems-and-troubleshooting/411481-activity-stream-excluding
And before testing, I asked again to see what...

Some news. Mods works after all.

When I install your mod in my test forum its disable by default, I did not check this the first time.
i did not uninstall it, actually i forget it. When i went to test other mod than i see it that was disabled.

Weird, when i install it in my live forum it is not disable by default, checked this 2-3 times in two forums, same situation.
Some thing or other mod interference with this one, i don't get it, but don't care as in my live forum works fine.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks

Ahhh, well glad you got it sorted, and there is no trouble nor confusion, things happen to all of all of the time. :)

Today I pressed Rebuild Activity Stream and it shows now all exclude forum that I have cheeked no to show.
Is this what supposed to happened? or not?

Before pressing Rebuild all was fine.. now I must wait again to new thread - post so they go off from first page activity

Well yeah, by rebuilding the Activity Stream, you built it from day one, of course bypassing the mod.

Back