• OzzModz is no longer taking registrations. All registrations are being redirected to Snog's Site
    All addons and support is available there now.

[OzzModz] Advanced vBOptions Menus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozzy47

Administrator
Another mod brought to you by,
OzzModz.png

This is just a small mod, that will allow you to have some additional links, in the ACP, that will link you to the vBoptions for OzzModz, and DBTech mods.

If you are like me, and have a bunch of Ozzmodz and/or DBTech mods installed, when you go to ACP --> Settings --> Options, it is very difficult to find the right setting group for a mod from one of the aforementioned developers. Well you can solve that by installing this mod, it will add three new links in the settings menu, Filtered Options, OzzModz Products and DBTech Products.

When you click on the link, Filtered Options, it will list only the standard vBulletin options, and any options from other mods that are not from OzzMods or DBTech.
When you click on the link, OzzModz Products, it will list only the options that are from the OzzMods products.
When you click on the link, DBTech Products, it will list only the options that are from the DBTech products.

It is a simple installation, upload the contents of the upload folder and import the product XML, product-ozzmodz_advanced_vboption

There is really no settings for this mod. Since this is just a cpnav file that generates the listing links in the Settings Menu, there is no way to disable the product via a vBoption. There is a setting group though, ( [OzzModz] Advanced vBOptions Settings ) that will tell you how to disable the product, and how to remove the OzzModz Products link, and the DBTech Products link, should you not be using any from either of those developers.

Only admins that have the permissions, canadminsettings will be able to see the links in the menu, same as the default Options menu.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please remember to click the, {vb:raw mark_as_installed_image} button to the right if you installed the mod ---->

What does 'Marking As Installed' do ?

* It helps you to stay on top of updates - members who have installed modifications will be notified whenever new updates are available.

* For security issues - OzzModz.com will contact all members who have installed a modification whenever a security issue is brought to our attention.

* Marking a modification as installed also helps me know how many people are using my work, giving me extra incentive to provide more features and new modifications.

I appreciate the support!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

v1.0.0 Initial Release

v1.0.1 Fixed a issue where [OzzModz] PM Spy was not showing in the OzzModz list.

v1.0.2 Fixed some issues where DBTech's vBCredits and vBPost Templates were showing in the filtered list, and not the DBTech Products, and a issue where [OzzModz] PMSpy was showing in the filtered list.

v1.0.2 Available
Fixed some issues where DBTech's vBCredits and vBPost Templates were showing in the filtered list, and not the DBTech Products, and a issue where [OzzModz] PMSpy was showing in the filtered list.

To upgrade, upload the files in the zip, overwriting the existing ones, then import the product XML.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back