• OzzModz is no longer taking registrations. All registrations are being redirected to Snog's Site
    All addons and support is available there now.

[OzzModz] Closed Thread Title Markup (vB4) v1.1.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozzy47

Administrator
Another mod brought to you by,
OzzModz.png

This mod will add custom text markup to closed thread titles on the FORUMDISPLAY page and search results pages.

It is a simple installation, just import the product XML, ozzmodz_cthread_markup

You can edit the options under the settings, [OzzModz] Closed Thread Title Markup Settings

Complete Feature List
  • Option to disable the mod completely.
  • Option to enable the markup on sticky threads or not. I would recommend setting this to "No" if you are using my Separate Sticky Threads Collapsible modification.
Frequently Asked Questions.

Q. Why do I need such a thing, you ask?

A. Some admins might like to have this on their site, to make the closed threads stand out differently.

Q. How can I change the color?

A. Change the color in your style with the stylevar, ozzmodz_cthread_markup_color, found under the group, OzzModz. This allows you to have different colors, for each of your styles.

Q. Can I add text decoration?

A. Change the text decoration in your style with the stylevar, ozzmodz_cthread_markup_decoration, found under the group, OzzModz. This allows you to have different text decoration, for each of your styles.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* History (Changelog) *
-------------------------
v1.0.0 (September 21, 2014)
- Initial public release.

v1.1.0 (September 25, 2014)
- Now will show the markup on the search results pages.

v1.1.1 (March 14, 2015)
- Version checking now done on OzzModz.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Support for this mod can be found here, Closed Thread Title Markup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back