• OzzModz is no longer taking registrations. All registrations are being redirected to Snog's Site
    All addons and support is available there now.

[OzzModz] Hide Quote Buttons In Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozzy47

Administrator
Another mod brought to you by,
OzzModz.png

Here is a small modification you can use to hide the quote and multi quote buttons in the last post of a thread..

It is a simple installation, just import the product XML, product-ozzmodz_hide_quote_36

You can edit the options under the settings, [OzzModz] Hide Quote Button In Last Post Settings

This will work whether your members display the newest post last, or first.

Complete Feature List

• Option to disable the mod completely.
  • Option to select which usergroups this mod will affect.

Frequently Asked Questions.

Q. Why do I need such a thing, you ask?

A. Some admins see no reason to quote the last post in the thread, as you are most likely replying to that post. Plus someone asked for the mod, and it was easy enough, so I threw it together.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you like this mod please hit the
MOTM.png
button to the right ---->

Please remember to click the,
mark_installed.png
button to the right if you installed the mod ---->

What does 'Marking As Installed' do ?

* It helps you to stay on top of updates - members who have installed modifications will be notified whenever new updates are available.

* For security issues - vbulletin.org will contact all members who have installed a modification whenever a security issue is brought to their attention.

* Marking a modification as installed also helps me know how many people are using my work, giving me extra incentive to provide more features and new modifications.

I appreciate the support!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

v1.0.0 Initial release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back