• OzzModz is no longer taking registrations. All registrations are being redirected to Snog's Site
    All addons and support is available there now.

[OzzModz] Post Icons Per Row

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozzy47

Administrator
Another mod brought to you by,
OzzModz.png

Here is a small modification you can use to set the amount of post icons per row. By default vBulletin has this hard coded to seven. Before now the only way to change it was a file edit, but not any longer.

It is a simple installation, just import the product XML, product-ozzy_post_icons_per_row

You can edit the options under the settings, Ozzy: Post Icons Per Row Settings

Complete Feature List
  • Option to disable the mod completely.
  • Option to set the amount of icons to show per row.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please remember to click the, {vb:raw mark_as_installed_image} button to the right if you installed the mod ---->

What does 'Marking As Installed' do ?

* It helps you to stay on top of updates - members who have installed modifications will be notified whenever new updates are available.

* For security issues - OzzModz.com will contact all members who have installed a modification whenever a security issue is brought to our attention.

* Marking a modification as installed also helps me know how many people are using my work, giving me extra incentive to provide more features and new modifications.

I appreciate the support!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

v1.0.0 Initial release.

v1.1.0 Fixed the issue when you edited a post, the icon was not showing as selected, forcing you to select it again.

v1.2.0 Fixed a issue with the last icon showing up twice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back