• OzzModz is no longer taking registrations. All registrations are being redirected to Snog's Site
    All addons and support is available there now.

[OzzModz] Weighted Threads (vB4) (vB3.8) (vB3.7) (vB3.6) v1.0.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozzy47

Administrator
Another mod brought to you by,
OzzModz.png

This mod will allow admins/mods to sort threads by weight, give them precedence over others. If you have a lot of stickies, this is very useful. Through edit thread you can set the weight.

The way it works is simple. By default, all threads are weighted at 0, anything above that will take precedence over the rest that don't have a higher weight.

It is a simple installation just import the product XML, ozzmodz_thread_weight

You can edit the options under the settings, [OzzModz] Weighted Threads Settings.

Complete Feature List

• Option to disable the mod completely.

Frequently Asked Questions.

Q. Why do I need such a thing, you ask?

A. Some admins might like to have some threads appear above others in forumdisplay, regardless of post date.

Q. How do I set the weight?

A. You enter it in the edit thread screen through the thread administrative tools.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* History (Changelog) *
-------------------------
v1.0.0 (March 18, 2015)
- Initial public release.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Support for this mod can be found here, Weighted Threads

This modification may not be copied, reproduced or published elsewhere without my permission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back