• OzzModz is no longer taking registrations. All registrations are being redirected to Snog's Site
    All addons and support is available there now.

small issue with reviews

With the older version you could but it had a major problem in that there was no way to moderate the comments.
So if someone started using foul language or you got spammed it was stuck in your reviews section. Removing that feature IMO was the second best option and certainly better than leaving it the way it was.

admins can't even edit them?

I would be willing to donate a bit to get this working. It seems like it's almost there.

I really need this working. Is there an old version that worked? Anyone willing to tackle this? It is a fantastic mod.

Well after a year of waiting on the fixes I needed, I just tried to work around them and gave up on support.
I don't think Ozzy has any plans of delving back into the code to add features or fix problems. A shame because this is an extremely well thought out design, it's better than the paid version and could easily be sold for good money if a few days were spent fixing the issues.

Back