• OzzModz is no longer taking registrations. All registrations are being redirected to Snog's Site
    All addons and support is available there now.

This post has been down-ranked

stratos

In my test forum I have installed mod [DBTech] Advanced Post Thanks Like, before buying and put this to my real forum.

The problem is that in some posts i see this description.
This post has been down-ranked. Click "View Post" to view it.

Test forum is a database copy of my real forum that I made before 6 months.
in forum I don't have enabled to members give negative reputation or what else.

When I disable DBTech mod, all is ok as supposed to be.
I have tried many versions, all same problem, any clue about this issue?

Is there a way to revert down-ranked posts to normal, even I have DBTech mod installed or not?
This is somewhere in my database, and I think it shows up because of mod interference.

Thanks for any help

I think I must buy mod first and than ask there, any way thanks. maybe someone else catch up with this.

No, you can ask for support for the free version in the link I provided. There is a separate forum for the PRO support version.

I will see it thanks

I am trying to find how a thread - post can be downranked, this does not have to do with DBTech mod.

I had that same error. I removed that piece of shit. dbtech has gotten shit with there products and it wouldn't even show up for my members on my test site. SO what i did was....
REMOVED IT lol. [MENTION=915]ozzy57[/MENTION], your site is listed before vb.org when I searched this lmao

Code:
http://prntscr.com/6na4r0

I had that same error. I removed that piece of shit. dbtech has gotten shit with there products and it wouldn't even show up for my members on my test site. SO what i did was....
REMOVED IT lol. @ozzy57, your site is listed before vb.org when I searched this lmao

Code:
http://prntscr.com/6na4r0

Well yeah I think mine would show up first, cause it is 3 years more newer that the post on DBTech.

If you are even "testing" out a nulled version of the mod, I doubt anyone here will help. we are all against any type of piracy.

we are all against any type of piracy.
Who said that I am not to. Many times I have tired to paid first and then throw them away.
If this works for me i don't have a problem to buy it, and many people at forums I am know me
well, always pay when I like something. btw thanks for the info :)

I understand that, but even trying out the PRO version of a mod, that has not been purchased, is pirating it. The proper way is to test out the lite version, and if it works, then upgrade to the pro. Now if something don't work then, you ask for support from the developer. If he can not give you a simple solution to resolve a problem, then they will need to log into the site, and have FTP info to sort the issue.

If for some reason they are not able to resolve it after all that, they will issue you a refund.

I know all about this, I can write to many things here for what you wrote, but I will not,
because I respect the great job you make here and thanks for all stuff you give us.

Lets go on life with out them.

Don't know much about coding, I have searched all files one by one, testing in many ways, I have found the solution and it is very simple.
No more down ranked posts as supposed to be. Of course i no more use this mod again, even if it looks great. any way this was installed in my test forum using Likes Importer.

If any member has purchased this mod and did not find a solution maybe I can help.

Back