• OzzModz is no longer taking registrations. All registrations are being redirected to Snog's Site
    All addons and support is available there now.

BBcode Image Attachments - Cms widget editing

Hey all, I have 2 questions I saved just for OzzModz forum. I hope it is ok to post both in a single thread.

#1 When posting images using BBcode I would like the full image to display inline but instead I either get a thumbnail or a link. I have tried many variations of settings to no avail.
How can I get the image bbcode to display inline full size images and not a link to the attachment?

#2 I cannot open the cms widget pop up. It pops up and tries to load but never does. I have tried a few things to troubleshoot/fix this but have not found a solution. I have disabled the plug ins/hooks and have over written related files with fresh Vbulletin files. I've tried various url combinations including the standard with no htaccess. I am missing something here. I have been editing my widgets using the database but this is a hassle for sure. Can anyone shed any light on this please?

Thanks so much guys!

site is
PHP:
http://musclemecca.com

I am still having major issues with attachments. I have been using html to add images to posts and the cms. Not ideal by any means.

I'm gonna bump this to say I must defer to [MENTION=1]Ozzy47[/MENTION] on this since it is for vB4 and I am not that well versed on it yet.

Back