• OzzModz is no longer taking registrations. All registrations are being redirected to Snog's Site
    All addons and support is available there now.

Change of Username

Steris56

when i change a user's name from the original in acp for example a member wants a name change the users original quotes dont reflect the new user name in posts that they or if they were quoted

is there a way or code that i can input somewhere to prevent this from happening

I ran a db query once to fix that... I should be able to find it using google.

i dont want to do that

i had a coder approach me to do some code for this to work and figured that as smart as you and ozzy are might add this to your arsenal

if not is fine too

i dont want to do that

i had a coder approach me to do some code for this to work and figured that as smart as you and ozzy are might add this to your arsenal

if not is fine too
Oh I misunderstood, my apologies - you want a plugin that does this automatically every time a username is changed, correct? That sounds like a great feature that should have been native vBulletin a long time ago and has mod of the month written all over it. Outstanding idea!

I'm not much of a coder, only a dabbler really. I'm not qualified to code this plugin.
[MENTION=1]Ozzy47[/MENTION] could do it, I'm pretty sure.

Back