• OzzModz is no longer taking registrations. All registrations are being redirected to Snog's Site
    All addons and support is available there now.

Email interviews

My Hattiesburg

I'm not sure exactly what the mod is called but Lionel had a mod for sale on his site, vbcover.com, where members could submit questions to a guest in a thread and, if memory serves me correctly, the questions would then be emailed to that person. The person could choose which questions to answer and the answers would then be sent to the thread along with the appropriate questions.

I was interested in buying this mod but unfortunately it looks like vbcover.com is no more. I've been trying to get to the site for a couple of weeks now to no avail. I've also attempted to email Lionel by using his vb.org link but I've not heard back from him as of yet.

I'd like to use this mod as a question and answer type session where our members could ask people running for public office questions and have those people respond. I don't want it to be a place to attack the candidates but to allow the candidates to answer real questions about platforms, etc. so I'd like for the questions to be hidden until the candidate chooses to answer it, if they answer it at all. Since the candidates probably aren't site members it would have to allow some sort of mechanism for them to reply to questions and doing it via email is probably the best solution.

I put this in the unpaid section but I would be willing to pay a modest fee.

Back