• OzzModz is no longer taking registrations. All registrations are being redirected to Snog's Site
    All addons and support is available there now.

Having ine of the worst weeks of my life!

GaryT

This past week has been hell !! Almost everything that could have gone wrong around here has gone wrong.

I've been waiting for 15 years to start drawing my National Guard retirement. But thanks to that piece of shit in the whitehouse, I won't get my retirement next month as I was scheduled too. Now the retirement age is 62 instead of 60. This change was made just one month from my 60th birthday.

Got a call from the bank that I was over drawn on my checking account. It seems some punk on the other side of the country has somehow been making large purchases on my account. Which by the way was done somehow from info my lovely wife has been using to buy and trade on ebay. I'll get my money back but all the purchases we've made by checks locally want between $15 and $25 because our checks bounced.

My water line between the house and the meter froze and busted.

All that plus the usual family drama has made me consider buying a cabin in the woods with no road in or out :playball:

2014 looks like a crappy year so far.

gooddrama.gif

That sucks... When you are 62 it will be changed to 65... damn government.

I learned long ago, after 3500 bux what used from my account by someone across the big pond to only use a (greendot) pre-paid cc for all my online purchases.
I set up a dummy account with paypal that has nothing in it but the minimum.

The 41 below zero wind chill weather we have been getting has been awful, but no freezing pipes... for me anyway.

Good luck to you....

Best of luck to you Gary. That is a rough patch you have.

blind-eddie, -41...sounds like you and I live, if not in the same country, in the same continent. :)

That sucks Gary, I sure hope it gets better for you. :)

I am too in a cold snap, Chicago
I've lived on this hill top for 35 years and never had anything freeze up. Welllll, there was that time some college kid selling magazines didn't want to give up until I showed him the shiny end of a .45

Well here it is a few weeks later and all the charges for bad checks have cleaned out all the money we had in savings too.

I was always told a persons later years should be or would be worry free. BULL chips!

Back