• OzzModz is no longer taking registrations. All registrations are being redirected to Snog's Site
    All addons and support is available there now.

Having issues with my htaccess redirect....

pityocamptes

Every time I click on the ad name (link to open up ad) it redirects me back to the forum. I am sure this has to do with my htaccess. How do I get your mod to work without changing the redirect I have? Here is my htaccess... thanks. ( I am using ssl and https)

# Use PHP 5.3
AddType application/x-httpd-php53 .php .html .htm

<IfModule mod_security.c>
SecFilterEngine Off
SecFilterScanPOST Off
</IfModule>

RewriteEngine on
RewriteBase /

RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} !^xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx$ [NC]
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ /$1 [R=301,L]

RewriteCond %{SERVER_PORT} !443
RewriteRule (.*) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [R=301,L]

# If you are having problem with "None Could Be Negotiated" errors in Apache, uncomment this to turn off MultiViews
Options -MultiViews

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !(xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx\.php)
RewriteRule ^((archive/)?(.*\.php(/.*)?))$ dbseo.php [L,QSA]

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !/(xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)/
RewriteRule ^(.+)$ dbseo.php [L,QSA]

RewriteRule ^classifieds/([^/]*)/ ./ozzmodz_classifieds.php?do=main&catid=$1 [L,NC]
RewriteRule ^sale/([^/]*)/ ./ozzmodz_classifieds.php?do=viewitem&itemid=$1 [L,NC]
RewriteRule ^wanted/([^/]*)/ ./ozzmodz_classifieds.php?do=viewitem&itemid=$1 [L,NC]
RewriteRule ^trade/([^/]*)/ ./ozzmodz_classifieds.php?do=viewitem&itemid=$1 [L,NC]
RewriteRule ^offer/([^/]*)/ ./ozzmodz_classifieds.php?do=viewitem&itemid=$1 [L,NC]
RewriteRule ^seller/([^/]*)/ ./ozzmodz_classifieds.php?do=seller&sellerid=$1 [L,NC]

TBH I am not that good with htaccess stuff like that, hopefully someone else ran into this issue and can answer here or on vb.org. :)

Thanks. I figured it out. I had to add your htaccess code BEFORE the url redirect. Works now. I do have one other issue... when you click on contact sell link in ad, or buy it now ad this the url it shows (basically goes back to the home forum page):

basically url name and after the com/# (I can't post links on here wont let me....)

Why the # and nothing else? Thanks again!

Also, the side boxes are not showing in cms or forum. I triple checked everything and it is correct. If I change your code from php to html it shows. Not sure what is happening. Thanks.

Yeah this mod needs a overhaul, but the time involved is extensive. Not sure when I can get to it.

Mine is doing the exact same thing, when you click on an ad it redirects to the forum home.

It used to work, so not sure what is wrong.

My .htaccess currently has this at the top. Is this right?

RewriteEngine On
RewriteRule ^classifieds/([^/]*)/ ./ozzmodz_classifieds.php?do=main&catid=$1 [L,NC]
RewriteRule ^sale/([^/]*)/ ./ozzmodz_classifieds.php?do=viewitem&itemid=$1 [L,NC]
RewriteRule ^wanted/([^/]*)/ ./ozzmodz_classifieds.php?do=viewitem&itemid=$1 [L,NC]
RewriteRule ^trade/([^/]*)/ ./ozzmodz_classifieds.php?do=viewitem&itemid=$1 [L,NC]
RewriteRule ^offer/([^/]*)/ ./ozzmodz_classifieds.php?do=viewitem&itemid=$1 [L,NC]
RewriteRule ^seller/([^/]*)/ ./ozzmodz_classifieds.php?do=seller&sellerid=$1 [L,NC]

Back