• OzzModz is no longer taking registrations. All registrations are being redirected to Snog's Site
    All addons and support is available there now.

Memberlist Bug Fixes

Ozzy47

Administrator
Problem:
When I go to Members List and then Advanced search, I select the criteria and then at the bottom of the page I put in the number of people I want to show before the list splits to another page. No matter what I put there though, it paginates after 30 members. I am trying to create a PDF file of the members list and don't want it to paginate.

Solution:
This is a simple fix, edit the template memberlist_search and find:

Code:
<input type="text" class="primary textbox numeric" id="iperpage" tabindex="1" />

And change it to this:

Code:
<input type="text" class="primary textbox numeric" name="perpage" id="iperpage" tabindex="1" />

Seems this part is missing in the code, name="perpage"

Problem:
In AdminCP under "User Listing Options" then "Member List Field Options", I have User Title deselected but it still shows on the members page. How can I get it to work correctly?

Solution:
Edit the memberlist template and find:

Code:
<td  class="alt1 username"><a href="{vb:link member, {vb:raw  userinfo}}" class="username">{vb:raw  userinfo.musername}</a><span class="usertitle">{vb:raw  userinfo.usertitle}</span></td>

And replace it with this:

Code:
<td  class="alt1 username"><a href="{vb:link member, {vb:raw  userinfo}}" class="username">{vb:raw userinfo.musername}</a>  <vb:if condition="$show['usertitlecol']"><span  class="usertitle">{vb:raw  userinfo.usertitle}</span></vb:if></td>

Back