• OzzModz is no longer taking registrations. All registrations are being redirected to Snog's Site
    All addons and support is available there now.

Mike Pence denies he is Donald Trump's clean-up man

Luke Skywalker

Super Moderator
{vb:raw ozzmodz_postquote}:
636067646460106488-AP-ART-OF-POLITICS-84201984.JPG
Donald Trump and Mike Pence.<span style="color: Red;">*</span>(Photo: Mary Altaffer, AP)

Mike Pence says he doesn't have to "clean up" after Donald Trump --<span style="color: Red;">*</span>it's just that he and the Republican presidential nominee have different styles.
"I<span style="color: Red;">*</span>couldn't be more honored to be campaigning shoulder-to-shoulder with a man who I believe is going to be the next president of the United States," the Indiana governor told Fox Sunday News.
Pence is often called upon to clarify Trump's more volatile comments, such as his claim that President Obama is a "founder" of the Islamic State and his suggestion that Second Amendment supporters should do something about the prospect of a Hillary Clinton presidency.
At a recent rally in North Carolina, an 11-year-old boy told Pence he appears to be "softening" Trump, and asked the running mate: "Is this your role?"
After playing that clip, Fox News Sunday host Chris Wallace asked Pence: "Are you the cleanup crew?"
Said Pence: "Well, look.<span style="color: Red;">*</span>we have different styles, but as I told that little boy, we have exactly the same convictions."
During a Saturday radio interview, Pense that<span style="color: Red;">*</span>he will publicly release his tax returns<span style="color: Red;">*</span>but did not give a specific time for when he’ll disclose the information.<span style="color: Red;">*</span>A spokesman for the GOP vice presidential candidate told CNN the release would occur before the November election. <span style="color: Red;">*</span>Pence’s planned release comes as his running mate,<span style="color: Red;">*</span>Donald Trump, has declined to share his tax returns because of an ongoing IRS audit.