• OzzModz is no longer taking registrations. All registrations are being redirected to Snog's Site
    All addons and support is available there now.

MySQL-Error

Deadman7030

Hello I have installed the plugin today and already getting failed message how can I fix that?

Code:
Invalid SQL:

UPDATE user
      SET ozzmodz_welcome_thread_welcomed = 1
   WHERE userid =;

MySQL-Fehler  : You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 3
Fehler-Nr.    : 1064
Fehler-Zeit   : Monday, 27.04.2015 @ 21:45:16
Datum         : Monday, 27.04.2015 @ 21:45:16

I would ignore it for now, since it was earlier, and it seems to be working now. Let me know if it happens again though.

Code:
Invalid SQL:

UPDATE user
      SET ozzmodz_welcome_thread_welcomed = 1
   WHERE userid =;

MySQL-Fehler  : You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 3
Fehler-Nr.    : 1064
Fehler-Zeit   : Wednesday, 29.04.2015 @ 20:11:40
Datum         : Wednesday, 29.04.2015 @ 20:11:40
Skript        : http://www.nixda.info/vb4/register.php?a=act&u=505&i=3a7daead38c783337424cd2bd14fea890dd16530
Referrer      :
IP-Adresse    : 
Benutzername  : Graulocke48
Klassenname   : vB_Database
MySQL-Version :

Man that's weird, I have checks in there to check for a valid userid. What types of registration process do you have?

hi So the user id there,is really weird why getting the error
I myself use vb4.2.0,see my screen no wonder I have translated to German ^^

I don't know. I can take a look through the mod this weekend, and see if I can find a way to stop that again.

Looking at the error he might not of set his userid right, I have seen some people put their user name and not their userid we need a screenshot of all his settings

Back