• OzzModz is no longer taking registrations. All registrations are being redirected to Snog's Site
    All addons and support is available there now.

Need Global Header Help.

nolimitreef

Hi!

We have an issue that is driving me nuts and I want it done correctly so I shouldn't be the one to do it (I am MUCH better at graphics lol).
Our issue is the global header. First I'll begin with what we'd like and then what we've done.

We would like the header1 and header2 stacked on the right located just above the navtabs bar in only 468x60 size.
Can we use this ad space for other than adsense? If not, can it be turned off and made our own for rotating whatever we choose?

I saw you have a mod for resizing the global header. Love it! But will it work with what we've done? That's next

What we have done.
We made a clear image to create a height for our background image in the logo location. This is because we embedded 2 of our logos that we needed links for as part of the background image. Next we old school image mapped over the background image with absolute positioning and clear boxes with links. I know this is not xml and not compliant. That brings me to this:

Can you fix this for us to be compliant and work correctly? And possibly ad your resize mod? We don't expect you to do it for free, but like you, our site is new and being paid for with shallow but not yet empty pockets. The site is No Limit Reef

Thank you for your time :)

Back