• OzzModz is no longer taking registrations. All registrations are being redirected to Snog's Site
    All addons and support is available there now.

Online Friends List Forum Block

jimsflies

I'd really like to see a online friends list similar to what VbAdvanced comes with to use in the forum blocks (and possibly a widget...although if only one then forum block would be preferred). This doesn't seem like it would be tough to do since the code exists in the vbadvanced portal. But with my limited php knowledge, I haven't been able to get it to work...I've tried.

I put this in the unpaid section, but I could certainly see throwing some $$ to the cause.

Similarly, it would be awesome to have a forum block that would show all online members.

I'm not sure if its possible with forum blocks, but it would be nice to have a view permissions setting so that only certain usergroups can see them.

Awesome. I don't really want to install vbAdvanced and that is the one feature that I think my members will miss.

I just realized that the friends are showing at the bottom of the page when they are online with vb4. (I haven't uses vb4 enough to know what's built in). Given that they display at the bottom of the page, I don't think I need a separate forum block. It will be interesting to see how it looks with lots of friends online at the bottom like that though.

Back