• OzzModz is no longer taking registrations. All registrations are being redirected to Snog's Site
    All addons and support is available there now.

[OzzModz] Add As Friend In Postbit

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you PM me a admin account, and FTP info just incase I need it, I can look into it for you.

Sorry, PayPal is the only service I use.

Working on the site now, for some reason it did not like $this->registry->options in the plugin, so I changed it to $vbulletin->options

Working on the site now, for some reason it did not like $this->registry->options in the plugin, so I changed it to $vbulletin->options

Oh yea, Ida found that one! LOL

You want me to post this up at vb.org? Is it relevant enough for the board to have it?

No, so far your site is the only one that don't like it, I will monitor if other sites run into the issue and then go from there.

Should the icon change from "+1" to "is friend"? For some reason, when I click add someone as a friend, its not showing them as a friend in the postbit (this mod).

RE: Version 1.0.1

Ah...gotcha. Might be nice if you added a third category to show friendship requested/pending icon.

Glad ya like it, I have some ideas when I update this, like pending friend image, and maybe declined friend image as well.

RE: Version 1.0.1

I figured out the reason nothing seemed to work yesterday... (I'm working on a test forum and used Impex to bring over forum data) basically the person I was requesting to be a friend wasn't in a usergroup with permissions to use the friends system. It might be nice to add a feature to your mod that will let the user requesting a friend request that the person he is requesting doesn't have permissions (or something along those lines).

Last edited:
I'll look into that when I look into the other thing, just been a bit under the weather, so just relaxing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back