• OzzModz is no longer taking registrations. All registrations are being redirected to Snog's Site
    All addons and support is available there now.

[OzzModz] Affiliate/Partner Block In WGO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozzy47

Administrator
Another mod brought to you by,
OzzModz.png

Affiliate/Partner Block In WGO will show a block containing links to your Affiliate/Partner sites in the What's Going On area.

Settings can be found in ACP / Settings / Options / Ozzy: Affiliate Block In WGO Settings.

Complete Feature List
  • Option to disable the Affiliate/Partner block completely.
  • Option to select four different positions in the WGO section to display the block.
  • Option to select which usergroups can't see the Affiliate/Partner block.
  • Three settings for Ten different partner sites, option to show each site, option to enter the URL for each site, and a option to enter the title for each site.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please remember to click the, {vb:raw mark_as_installed_image} button to the right if you installed the mod ---->

What does 'Marking As Installed' do ?

* It helps you to stay on top of updates - members who have installed modifications will be notified whenever new updates are available.

* For security issues - OzzModz.com will contact all members who have installed a modification whenever a security issue is brought to our attention.

* Marking a modification as installed also helps me know how many people are using my work, giving me extra incentive to provide more features and new modifications.

I appreciate the support!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Installation instructions are in the readme file in the zip.

v1.0.0 Initial Release

mort2412

MOD Information
Add a Comment
Jump to Comments

The Developer
About Developer
Support Developer
Paypal verification

Those are the only options available to me, no option to mark as installed

mort2412

I like the way the affiliate block is no longer on WGO on here, will this feature be available soon to the mod?

Status
Not open for further replies.