• OzzModz is no longer taking registrations. All registrations are being redirected to Snog's Site
    All addons and support is available there now.

[OzzModz] Attachment Stats in WGO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozzy47

Administrator
Another mod brought to you by,
OzzModz.png

This mod will add a attachment statistics block on your forum home in the What's Going On area.

v1.1.0 now has settings for the mod to allow more flexibility. Settings can be found in ACP / Settings / Options / Ozzy: Attach Stats In WGO Settings.

Complete Feature List
  • Option to disable the attachment stats info completely.
  • Option to select four different positions in the WGO section to display the stats.
  • Option to select which usergroups can't see the attachment stats block.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please remember to click the, {vb:raw mark_as_installed_image} button to the right if you installed the mod ---->

What does 'Marking As Installed' do ?

* It helps you to stay on top of updates - members who have installed modifications will be notified whenever new updates are available.

* For security issues - OzzModz.com will contact all members who have installed a modification whenever a security issue is brought to our attention.

* Marking a modification as installed also helps me know how many people are using my work, giving me extra incentive to provide more features and new modifications.

I appreciate the support!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Installation instructions are in the readme file in the zip.

v1.0.0 Initial Release

v1.1.0 Added some Options.

• Option to disable the attachment stats info completely.
  • Option to select four different positions in the WGO section to display the stats.
  • Option to select which usergroups can't see the attachment stats block.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back