• OzzModz is no longer taking registrations. All registrations are being redirected to Snog's Site
    All addons and support is available there now.

[OzzModz] Disable Right Click (vB 4.X)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozzy47

Administrator
Another mod brought to you by,
OzzModz.png

This mod will act as a roadblock to prevent people from right clicking on your forum, offering some sort of protection from people copy & pasting your content.
There are ways to get round this but think of it as a stumbling block which might just discourage some people.

This blocks the ability to right click, and also blocks the ability to copy and paste through the context menu that appears when right clicking.

It is a simple installation, just import the product XML, ozzmodz_no_right_click

You can edit the options under the settings, [OzzModz] Disable Right Click Settings

Complete Feature List

• Option to disable the mod completely.
  • Option to select which usergroups this mod will affect.

Frequently Asked Questions.

Q. Why do I need such a thing, you ask?

A. Some admins like to have this on their sites, so here it is. :)

Q. How do I change the error message?

A. Edit the phrase, ozzmodz_no_right_click_error. :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you like this mod please hit the
MOTM.png
button to the right ---->

Please remember to click the,
mark_installed.png
button to the right if you installed the mod ---->

What does 'Marking As Installed' do ?

* It helps you to stay on top of updates - members who have installed modifications will be notified whenever new updates are available.

* For security issues - vbulletin.org will contact all members who have installed a modification whenever a security issue is brought to their attention.

* Marking a modification as installed also helps me know how many people are using my work, giving me extra incentive to provide more features and new modifications.

I appreciate the support!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

v1.0.0 Initial release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back