• OzzModz is no longer taking registrations. All registrations are being redirected to Snog's Site
    All addons and support is available there now.

[OzzModz] Register To Reply Button For Guests (vB4) v1.0.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozzy47

Administrator
Another mod brought to you by,
OzzModz.png

This mod will allow you to have a register to reply button for guests in the postbit.

It is a simple installation, just import the product XML, ozzmodz_register_reply

You can edit the options under the settings, [OzzModz] Register To Reply Button For Guests Settings

Complete Feature List

• Option to disable the mod completely.

Frequently Asked Questions.

Q. Why do I need such a thing, you ask?

A. Some admins might like to have this to help drive up registration rates.

Q. Does this work with Postbit Collapser/Arranger as some mods don't?

A. Yes it will work with that mod.

Q. I am using Rename register.php by BOP5 to rename my registration page, will this redirect them to the proper page?

A. Yes it will redirect your users to the right registration page.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you like this mod please hit the
MOTM.png
button to the right ---->

Please remember to click the,
mark_installed.png
button to the right if you installed the mod ---->

What does 'Marking As Installed' do ?

* It helps you to stay on top of updates - members who have installed modifications will be notified whenever new updates are available.

* For security issues - vbulletin.org will contact all members who have installed a modification whenever a security issue is brought to their attention.

* Marking a modification as installed also helps me know how many people are using my work, giving me extra incentive to provide more features and new modifications.

I appreciate the support!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* History (Changelog) *
-------------------------
v1.0.0 (November 2, 2014)
- Initial public release.

v1.0.1 (March 14, 2015)
- Version checking now done on OzzModz.

Support for this mod can be found here, Register To Reply Button For Guests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back