• OzzModz is no longer taking registrations. All registrations are being redirected to Snog's Site
    All addons and support is available there now.

[OzzModz] Separate Sticky Threads Collapsible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozzy47

Administrator
Another mod brought to you by,
OzzModz.png

Separate Sticky Threads will allow administrators to separate the sticky threads from the normal threads on forumdisplay.

Separate Sticky Threads Collapsible, is May's Mod of the Month winner!
I would like to thank everyone who nominated, and voted to help it win.

Settings for this mod can be found in, ACP / Settings / Options / Ozzy: Separate Sticky Threads Settings.

Complete Feature List
  • Option to disable the Separate Sticky Threads system completely.
  • Option to remove the prefix Sticky: from the sticky treads title that is there when you make a thread a sticky.
  • Option to show a image before the text Sticky Threads.
  • Option to show a image before the text Normal Threads.
  • Option to allow members to collapse the Sticky Threads.
  • Ability to select which usergroups can collapse the Sticky Threads.
  • Option to remove the Sticky Threads Normal Threads text.
  • Ability to select which forums are allowed the collapse stickies function.
  • Option to remove the extra "title/thread starter" menu bar.
  • Option to enable different colors for the Sticky Prefix and/or for the Sticky Threads Title.
  • Option to choose what part of the sticky to change the color, Neither Part, Sticky Prefix Only, Sticky Title Only, or Sticky Prefixes And Titles.
  • Option to select which forums the Change Sticky Threads / Prefix Color applies to.
Stylevars found in the group Ozzy47Mods
  • ozzy_separate_stickies_sticky_title_color Controls the color of the Sticky Threads text in the header.
  • ozzy_separate_stickies_normal_title_color Controls the color of the Normal Threads text in the header.
  • ozzy_separate_stickies_padding Controls the padding around the Sticky Threads and Normal Threads text in the header.
  • ozzy_separate_stickies_sticky_prefix_color Controls the color of the prefix, Sticky:
  • ozzy_separate_stickies_sticky_thread_color Controls the color of the Sticky Threads Title.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please remember to click the, {vb:raw mark_as_installed_image} button to the right if you installed the mod ---->

What does 'Marking As Installed' do ?

* It helps you to stay on top of updates - members who have installed modifications will be notified whenever new updates are available.

* For security issues - OzzModz.com will contact all members who have installed a modification whenever a security issue is brought to our attention.

* Marking a modification as installed also helps me know how many people are using my work, giving me extra incentive to provide more features and new modifications.

I appreciate the support!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Changelog:

v1.1.0
  • Added ability to collapse the stickies.
v1.2.0
  • Added usergroup permissions who can collapse the stickies.
  • Added a stylevar to control the padding, so it is no longer hard coded in the template.
v1.3.0
  • Added a option that will remove the Sticky Threads and Normal Threads text as well as the header, subheader and collapse sticky ability.
v1.4.0
  • Added ability to select which forums are allowed the collapse stickies function.
  • Added a option to remove the extra "title/thread starter" menu bar.
v1.5.0
Additions:

• Added a option to enable different colors for the Sticky Prefix and/or for the Sticky Threads Title.
  • Added a option to choose what part of the sticky to change the color, Neither Part, Sticky Prefix Only, Sticky Title Only, or Sticky Prefixes And Titles.
  • Added a option to select which forums the Change Sticky Threads / Prefix Color applies to.
  • Added two stylevars to accommodate the above additions.
Fixed:
  • A unclosed <div> that may possibly show up.
v1.5.1
Sorted a issue where some sites would see a strange error on the top of some pages.

v1.5.2
Added support for the Modification Version Checker mod from DragonByte Tech.

Incompatible with the following mod, Thread Links / Redirect Thread to URL

First screenshot is what forum display will look like, the second one is of the settings.

Installation instructions are in the readme file in the zip.

Contributions Received (members who clicked on, and followed through with the Support Developer button)

bazookajoe

Great mod and working fine, however how can I add shading to the stickie and normal bars so they look like the align properly?

check what I mean here:

Code:
[URL="http://www.thejackarmy.net/forumdisp...5-Swansea-City"]http://www.thejackarmy.net/forumdisplay.php/5-Swansea-City[/URL]

Hi there, the url you provided, is giving me this error, The requested URL /forumdisp...5-Swansea-City was not found on this server.

I see the issue, I think it may be style related, as I have not seen that before, Or at least no one has reported it.

Could you please create and PM me with a temporary FTP and AdminCP account?

For security reasons, we recommend you create a new FTP account only for OzzModz support, then disable or delete it after we have both confirmed the issue has been solved and there are no further issues.

The same applies to AdminCP accounts; they should ideally be temporary accounts created for OzzModz only.
If we have created an account on your site already, you can optionally boost that account to Administrator and then de-admin this account once the issue has been solved.

If you use a .htaccess password protection for your AdminCP directory, it is recommended that you create a new authorized user for OzzModz and remove this user once the issue has been solved.

Please test any temporary accounts you create to ensure that the FTP account has access to the forum files, and that the AdminCP account can access the administrative controls for the product we are assisting you with.

Ensuring this is all in order before submitting the information will significantly speed up the process of assisting you. We will alert you via PM if there's any issues with the login information you have provided.

When sending the PM, for your security you should also un-tick the "Save a copy in my Sent Items folder" checkbox. When the access details have been received, we will delete the PM from our inbox. Ensuring you have not kept a copy of the PM reduces the risk of security breaches.

Thank you for helping us debug our products and allowing us to assist you, we appreciate it :)

Not a problem, glad to help.

For future reference, this is what I did, so in case there is a update and you need to revert the templates.

In the style, Swans Home, the template, ozzy_separate_stickies_normal found this bit of code:
Code:
<div class="forumhead L1" id="normal">

Changed it to this:
Code:
<div class="forumhead L1" id="normal" style="border-left:3px solid black; margin-left:-2px;">

In the same style, the template, ozzy_separate_stickies_stickies found this bit of code:
Code:
<div class="forumhead L1" id="sticky">

Changed it to this:
Code:
<div class="forumhead L1" id="sticky" style="border-left:3px solid black; margin-left:-2px;">

In the style, Swans Away, the template, ozzy_separate_stickies_normal found this bit of code:
Code:
<div class="forumhead L1" id="normal">

Changed it to this:
Code:
<div class="forumhead L1" id="normal" style="border-left:3px solid #2E2E2E; margin-left:-2px;">

In the same style, the template, ozzy_separate_stickies_stickies found this bit of code:
Code:
<div class="forumhead L1" id="sticky">

Changed it to this:
Code:
<div class="forumhead L1" id="sticky" style="border-left:3px solid #2E2E2E; margin-left:-2px;">

Now you have a backup incase you need to revert the templates for a upgrade to the mod. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back