• OzzModz is no longer taking registrations. All registrations are being redirected to Snog's Site
    All addons and support is available there now.

[OzzModz] Social Media Icon Links In NavBar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozzy47

Administrator
Another mod brought to you by,
OzzModz.png

[OzzModz] Social Media Icon Links In NavBar, has won MOTM for November 2013 Mod of the Month!

Visit the Mod of the Month poll and vote for your favorite mod, even if it is not this one.

Here is a small modification you can use to have up to four social media icons in your navbar.

It is a simple installation, upload the file in the UPLOAD folder, then import the product XML, product-ozzy_social_links_navbar

You can edit the options under the settings, Ozzy: Social Media Icon Links In NavBar Settings

There is 31 different icons in the images/social icons folder for you to use.

Complete Feature List
  • Option to disable the mod completely.
  • Option to disable the first icon.
  • Option to set the url icon one goes to when clicked.
  • Option to set the path and image name to the icon you want to use for the first one.
  • Option to set the text to display when a user hovers over the first icon.
  • Option to disable the second icon.
  • Option to set the url icon two goes to when clicked.
  • Option to set the path and image name to the icon you want to use for the second one.
  • Option to set the text to display when a user hovers over the second icon.
  • Option to disable the third icon.
  • Option to set the url icon three goes to when clicked.
  • Option to set the path and image name to the icon you want to use for the third one.
  • Option to set the text to display when a user hovers over the third icon.
  • Option to disable the fourth icon.
  • Option to set the url icon four goes to when clicked.
  • Option to set the path and image name to the icon you want to use for the fourth one.
  • Option to set the text to display when a user hovers over the fourth icon.
  • Option to disable the fifth icon.
  • Option to set the url icon five goes to when clicked.
  • Option to set the path and image name to the icon you want to use for the fifth one.
  • Option to set the text to display when a user hovers over the fifth icon.
  • Option to disable the sixth icon.
  • Option to set the url icon six goes to when clicked.
  • Option to set the path and image name to the icon you want to use for the sixth one.
  • Option to set the text to display when a user hovers over the sixth icon.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please remember to click the, {vb:raw mark_as_installed_image} button to the right if you installed the mod ---->

What does 'Marking As Installed' do ?

* It helps you to stay on top of updates - members who have installed modifications will be notified whenever new updates are available.

* For security issues - OzzModz.com will contact all members who have installed a modification whenever a security issue is brought to our attention.

* Marking a modification as installed also helps me know how many people are using my work, giving me extra incentive to provide more features and new modifications.

I appreciate the support!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

v1.0.0 Initial release.

v1.1.0 Added the ability to have up to six icons displayed now.

Contributions Received (members who clicked on, and followed through with the Support Developer button)

bazookajoe

How to make them clickable ?? as i installed, uploaded the UPLOAD folder to root and import product, i have seen the blogger, facebook, twitter and myspace icons but i cant able to click them. What is the problem?

Did you set them up properly in the settings, Ozzy: Social Media Icon Links In NavBar Settings?

Then there is no reason they should not be clickable, try on a unmodified default style.

Could you please create and PM me with a temporary AdminCP account? Also a link to the site.

For security reasons, we recommend you create a new AdminCP account only for OzzModz support, then disable or delete it after we have both confirmed the issue has been solved and there are no further issues.
It should ideally be a temporary account created for OzzModz only. If we have created an account on your site already, you can optionally boost that account to Administrator and then de-admin this account once the issue has been solved.

If you use a .htaccess password protection for your AdminCP directory, it is recommended that you create a new authorized user for OzzModz and remove this user once the issue has been solved.

Please test any temporary accounts you create to ensure that the AdminCP account can access the administrative controls for the product we are assisting you with.

Ensuring this is all in order before submitting the information will significantly speed up the process of assisting you. We will alert you via PM if there's any issues with the login information you have provided.

When sending the PM, for your security you should also un-tick the "Save a copy in my Sent Items folder" checkbox. When the access details have been received, we will delete the PM from our inbox. Ensuring you have not kept a copy of the PM reduces the risk of security breaches.

Thank you for helping OzzModz debug our products and allowing us to assist you, we appreciate it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back