• OzzModz is no longer taking registrations. All registrations are being redirected to Snog's Site
    All addons and support is available there now.

[OzzModz] Users Homepage In Postbit (vB4) (vB3.8) (vB3.7) (vB3.6) v2.0.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozzy47

Administrator
Another mod brought to you by,
OzzModz.png

This mod will add a Homepage Icon in the postbit, if a member has one set or not.

It is a simple installation, upload the contents of the UPLOAD folder, then import the product XML, ozzmodz_users_homepage

You can edit the options under the settings, [OzzModz] Users Homepage In Postbit Settings

Complete Feature List
  • Option to disable the mod completely.
  • Option to select one of six positions to show in the postbit.
  • Option to select which usergroups this mod will not display in their postbit.
  • Option to select if the posters homepage URL should be no_follow.
  • Option to select if the posters homepage URL should open a new page.
  • Option to show in the postbit, even if the user has no homepage set.
Frequently Asked Questions.

Q. Why do I need such a thing, you ask?

A. Some admins might like to have this on their site, to better showcase their members homepage.

Q. The images do not look good in my dark/light style, what can I do?

A. Change the images in your style with the stylevar, ozzmodz_users_homepage_image and ozzmodz_users_homepage_image_none found under the group, OzzModz. Images must be loaded in the folder, ozzmodz_mods/users_homepage/images. For optimal results, the image should be 16 x 16.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* History (Changelog) *
-------------------------
v1.0.0 (September 18, 2014)
- Initial public release.

v2.0.0 (September 26, 2014)
BugFixes
- Fixed a issue where the homepage would show the first posters page, for all users if you user the Manual Deployment option.
- Fixed a issue in the vB3 series, that was not caching the templates.
- Changed a phrase, as some of the text was hard coded.
Features Additions
- Added a option to show on the postbit if the user does not have a homepage set. It will show a different image, and it links to the viewers profile, so they can add their own homepage.
- Added a new template for the new option.
- Added a stylevar for the vB4 series for the new image.
Changes
- Changed some of the wording in the phrases, to better fit in the postbit, if the user has a long username. Instead of it saying, Ozzy47's Homepage, it now says, Go To My Homepage. This keeps things looking more consistent.

v2.0.1 (March 14, 2015)
- Version checking now done on OzzModz.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Support for this mod can be found here, Users Homepage In Postbit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back