• OzzModz is no longer taking registrations. All registrations are being redirected to Snog's Site
    All addons and support is available there now.

[OzzModz] VSa - ChatBox Show Active Users Addon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozzy47

Administrator
Another mod brought to you by,
OzzModz.png

I have seen quite a few people ask for this so here it is. I tried to get it to work without template edits, but with any customizations to the templates you may have made over the years would probably make it impossible.

What does this do?
This mod will show the active users in the ChatBox (on most pages), like you see on the full sized ChatBox.

What does this hack require?
This hack requires the VSa - ChatBox (AJAX) by Valter.

The code is not mine and all credit should go to Valter for making the mod, I am simply showing you what to do in his template to show the active users in the ChatBox (on most pages).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you like this mod please hit the
MOTM.png
button to the right ---->

Please remember to click the,
mark_installed.png
button to the right if you installed the mod ---->

What does 'Marking As Installed' do ?

* It helps you to stay on top of updates - members who have installed modifications will be notified whenever new updates are available.

* For security issues - vbulletin.org will contact all members who have installed a modification whenever a security issue is brought to their attention.

* Marking a modification as installed also helps me know how many people are using my work, giving me extra incentive to provide more features and new modifications.

I appreciate the support!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can download the text file for instructions on how to set it up. It requires editing the templates, so if you don't feel comfortable doing so then don't.

In the screenshot below is the chatbox on forum home. The user ozzy47 is there posting his shout and the user test is viewing the shout via full chatbox mode. As you can see it shows them both as active no matter where the shout was posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back